This event has passed.
Stay tuned for additional community events hosted by CEDBR!
An annual community event featuring university and industry research and dialogue that addresses important business and industry issues and trends throughout the region and state.
THE CREATIVE CLASS AND THE FUTURE OF WICHITA
A conversation about the creative class, economic development, and implications for the future
THE VALUE OF ARTISTS TO THE LOCAL ECONOMY
Exploring one component of the creative class, artists, and the impact they have on the economy
Facilitating the Discussion
and Providing Key Insights
- Developing a talent pool
- Attracting the “Creative Class”
- Remaining competitive with financial/non-financial benefits
- Adjusting to cultural incongruencies
INTRODUCING THE CREATIVE CLASS
- Discussing why social diversity is important
- Identifying unique strengths
- Understanding workplace preferences